“Why would I spend 10 hours to earn a bike when I can steal one in 15 minutes?”
At Cool Water Bikes we seek to help youth who are homeless to answer that question for themselves.
|Spokane’s full-service non-profit bike shop refurbishing used bicycles and offering hope to youth on the streets. Our mission is to empower youth on the streets to become wholehearted followers of Jesus Christ and to exit street life. Bicycles are just one catalyst for building relationships and experiencing God’s grace.
You will not regret it, if you live.”
Special Events/Schedule Changes
- Winter Hours: We will be closed on Saturdays through January and February (we’ll see what happens in March).
- Tuesday-Saturday, February 16-20: Closed for Vacation – back open Tuesday, February 23>
- Friday-Saturday, April 8-9: Closed for Spokane Bike Swap – Come join us at the Spokane County Fairgrounds for this great annual event. Bike Check-In is Friday and the Swap is open Saturday.
- Tues, Thurs, Friday: 10am – 5:30pm
- Wednesday: 1pm – 5:30pm
- Saturday: Closed for Winter
- Sunday & Monday: Closed