“Why would I spend 10 hours to earn a bike when I can steal one in 15 minutes?”
At Cool Water Bikes we seek to help youth who are homeless to answer that question for themselves.
|Spokane’s full-service non-profit bike shop refurbishing used bicycles and offering hope to youth on the streets. Our mission is to empower youth on the streets to become wholehearted followers of Jesus Christ and to exit street life. Bicycles are just one catalyst for building relationships and experiencing God’s grace.
You will not regret it, if you live.”
Special Events/Schedule Changes
- Saturdays!: We are back open on Saturdays 10am – 2pm.
- Sunday, May 22: Bike to Church Sunday at Soma Spokane – 10am-12:30pm
- Saturday, May 28: Closed for the 24 Hours Round the Clock Mountain Bike Race – Come cheer us on noon Saturday through noon Sunday at Riverside State Park.
- Sunday, June 26: Bike to Church Sunday at Three Crosses – 10am-12:30pm
- Tues, Thurs, Friday: 10am – 5:30pm
- Wednesday: 1pm – 5:30pm
- Saturday: 10am – 2pm
- Sunday & Monday: Closed