“Why would I spend 10 hours to earn a bike when I can steal one in 15 minutes?”
At Cool Water Bikes we seek to help youth who are homeless to answer that question for themselves.
|Spokane’s full-service non-profit bike shop refurbishing used bicycles and offering hope to youth on the streets. Our mission is to empower youth on the streets to become wholehearted followers of Jesus Christ and to exit street life. Bicycles are just one catalyst for building relationships and experiencing God’s grace.
You will not regret it, if you live.”
Special Events/Schedule Changes
- Friday – Saturday, November 13-14: Closed to set up for our race on 11/15.
- Sunday, November 15: Liberty Lake Lunacy cyclocross race – Come race or cheer the racers on in this fun off-road cycling event. This is a fundraiser for our shop.
- Sunday, November 22: Riverside State Park cyclocross race and Expo – Come join us to watch the races and enjoy the end of season party. Hopefully we’ll be serving free polish sausages again.
- Tuesday – Saturday, November 24-28: Closed for vacation. We’ll be back open Tuesday, December 1.
- Tues, Thurs, Friday: 10am – 5:30pm
- Wednesday: 1pm – 5:30pm
- Saturday: 10am-2pm
- Sunday & Monday: Closed