“Why would I spend 10 hours to earn a bike when I can steal one in 15 minutes?”
At Cool Water Bikes we seek to help youth who are homeless to answer that question for themselves.
Spokane’s full-service non-profit bike shop refurbishing used bicycles and offering hope to youth on the streets. Our mission is to empower youth on the streets to become wholehearted followers of Jesus Christ and to exit street life. Bicycles are just one catalyst for building relationships and experiencing God’s grace.
Special Events/Schedule Changes
- April 3-4: Closed for Good Friday and Holy Saturday. We’ll see you again after we celebrate the resurrection of our Lord.
- April 11-12: Spokane Bike Swap – Join us at the Spokane County Fairgrounds for the 4th annual bike swap.
- May 23-24: 24-Hours Round the Clock – We are racing at the 24-hour mountain bike race again. Come cheer us on. Noon Saturday to noon Sunday.
- June 6: Skeeter Skoot – our fundraiser bike ride on the Centennial Trail lives again!
- Tues, Thurs, Friday: 10am – 5:30pm
- Wednesday: 1pm – 5:30pm
- Saturday: 9am-2pm
- Sunday & Monday: Closed